Roasted & Salted Black Sunflower seeds
– They control cell damage, thus playing a role in preventing cancer.
This is because sunflower seeds are a good source of selenium, which is a proven enemy of cancer.
– They contain bone-healthy minerals. Besides calcium, your bones need magnesium and copper to stay strong.
Sunflower seeds have both these minerals. As a bonus, they also contain Vitamin E, which helps ease arthritic pain.
– They keep you calm. Yes! The magnesium in sunflower seeds is reputed for soothing the nerves, thus easing away stress,
migraines and helping you relax.
– They bring a glow to your skin. The star in this role: Vitamin E again, which combats UV rays and keeps skin youthful.
– They ease every condition that’s inflammatory in nature, such as joint pain, gastric ulcers, skin eruptions, asthma and such.
That’s because sunflower seeds are loaded with antioxidants.
– Just ¼ cup of sunflower seeds a day can keep heart troubles away.
These small seeds disallow ‘bad’ cholesterol from sticking to the walls of your arteries, thus preventing heart attacks.
|NET WEIGHT||PACKAGING TYPE||NUMBER OF PACKAGES (OUTER BAG)||NUMBER OF OUTER BAG (BOX)|
|440g||Pouch with zipper||6/12||–|